Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cllr David Grantham


David is my ward colleague in Elm Park and he has started his own blog, to enable constituents and friends to keep track of his activities. He has also listed himself as a 'follower' of this blog - whatever that means... Hope it's not like stalking.
David is in his thirties and works long hours as a solicitor in the City. I recently featured his marriage to Edwina, complete with wedding photograph.


It's always good to see politicians take up on-line accountability so I hope that visitors will take time to visit http://www.davidgrantham.blogspot.com/ and leave some positive messages.

1 comment:

John M Ward said...

I think a "follower" is a regular reader who doesn't tend to leave comments, so you probably won't be aware they've visited. I don't think a stalker would be so open as David G has been :-)